Repurposed Purple Bicycle Chain Necklace
Purchase in my Etsy store: CLICK HERE
This choker-length necklace is made from purple links from a repurposed bicycle chain, so it's truly unique! Makes a wonderful bicycle gift for road cyclists, mountain bike riders, BMX racers, and triathletes. You can never have too much bike jewelry (or bikes, for that matter). Also makes a great gift for steampunk lovers! I only have 1 of these at the moment, but if demand warrants, I will source more purple chain.
The overall necklace length is 17" and can easily be adjusted to a shorter length since the links in the chain are large enough for the lobster claw clasp to fit into. If you prefer a longer overall length, just let me know.
Please note that since this bike necklace contains a recycled / up-cycled / repurposed component (the chain links), there may be small flaws such as scratches, chips, or other irregularities. That's just the nature of upcycled jewelry and it's what makes it unique. If you need additional photos or specific information about what flaws exist on the piece you'd like to purchase, please message me.
Every purchase is ready for giving in a handmade gift envelope - one and done! The band on the envelope slides off so you can open it up and see what you bought before gifting. #winning
Repurposed Purple Bicycle Chain Necklace | Bicycle Necklace | Bike Necklace | Bike Jewelry | Bicycle Gifts | Mountain Bike Gift | Bike Art
• The focal point of this necklace features 12 repurposed purple bicycle chain links
• The overall necklace length is 17". Since the chain's links are very open, it's easily adjustable to shorter lengths. If you prefer a longer overall length, please let me know.
• Easy to use lobster claw clasp
• Nickel-free chain in a rustic silver finish
• Matching earrings shown in pictures can be purchased separately
•Every purchase is ready for giving in a handmade gift envelope